June 27, 2012

LOOK: glambition

 T-shirt: H&M / Boyfriend jeans: BADILA / Neon bracelets: GLAMBITION

They say "never say never" and they are right..
When I first saw neon-colored clothes in stores I was like "Ooook, I'm gonna pass", but accessories seems to be somehow cool. They can -safely- vamp up even a casual look without making you seem like wearing a life jacket.
So, I gave in the trend with these amazing bracelets that Eleutheria Papadaki made. Bright pink and yellow ribbons and golden chains matched perfectly together, as well as with my multicolored T-shirt!
Eleutheria is gonna have an online store soon, where you'll find all of her creations. Until then, you can email her at eleutheriapapadaki@gmail.com for more information.

1 comment:

  1. great t-shirt and bracelets!!!
    i follow you via bloglovin and with GFC
    :)
    http://talkingaboutf.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...