April 25, 2010

Let' s Start!




Hi everyone! My name is Chara Mikrou and i live in Athens..
Well, i just graduated from fashion school and i though it' s a good idea to start my own blog and share with you my passion about fashion..

I think fashion makes the world go round.. It is very interesting to walk down the street and see how many styles there are out there.. People express themselves with fashion and this is the magical part of it..
So i think i said enough for now.. You will see a lot of me in my posts..
I hope to enjoy it as mush as i will..
( i cross my fingers! :p )

Γειά σας! Με λένε Χαρά Μικρού και είμαι απόφοιτη της σχολής μόδας Βελουδάκη.. Αποφάσισα να αρχίσω το δικό μου blog για να μοιραστώ μαζί σας το πάθος μου για την μόδα..
Ελπίζω να είστε μαζί μου και να το απολαύσετε όσο κι εγώ..


xoxo
Chara


Follow my blog with bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Σπουδασες σε σχολη μοδας?Τι ακριβως?Με ενδιαφερει κ εμενα να κανω ενα μεταπτυχιακο,ισως στον τομεα της δημοσιογραφιας της μοδας ή του μαρκετινγκ!Γινεται να μου δωσεις μερικες πληροφορίες για τη σχολη που πηγες?Σ'ευχαριστω,το εκτιμω πολυ!Μπορεις να μου στειλεις mail στο divoula1602@yahoo.gr ή απλα να κανεις ενα comment στο blog μου!

    www.smellslikefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...